Allowance & Chores Bot
Manage your children’s allowance and chores
- • Extremely easy to use.
- • Fun for kids to get chores done and see their savings grow.
- • Easily manage allowances and chores for multiple children.
- • Automatically rotate chores between children.
- • Automatically syncs data between iOS and Android devices.
- • Allowance and chore payments can be automatic or on approval.
- • Keep track of your child’s savings, spending, and punishments.
- • Receive reminders when you forget to approve an allowance.
- • Setup chore reminders for your children on their devices.
- • Designed for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets.
“Kids…will have fun with this app. [Families] can manage all chores in one place and track who has completed their chores and who has earned their allowance.”
U.S. News & World Report
Using Allowance & Chores Bot
Manage multiple daily or weekly allowances and chores all in one place.
Each child has their own page where they can see their savings grow, and parents can edit settings and make changes.
Kids can access certain features. Other features are protected by a passcode to prevent unauthorized changes.
Parents can see all the chores for the whole family in one place and easily assign chores to multiple children.
Parents can assign chores to multiple children with a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule
Parents also have the option to automatically rotate chores between children.
Kids can see the chores due each day and check them off as they’re done
Parents can easily approve or unapprove individual allowance payments and chore payments up to 30 days after they occur.
Avatars – Children can use a photo, or choose from 16 avatars to represent their personality or interests.
Allowance Graph – The allowance graph allows your children to watch their savings grow and see how much savings they'll have in the future.
Access allowances from multiple devices
- • Parents and children can login with the same account on different iOS and Android devices and see the same information.
- • Allowances and settings are automatically synced across multiple iOS and Android devices. Changes appear in real time.
- • A Parental Passcode allows only parents to change settings, and add or deduct money.
- • An optional child passcode can be enabled for each child to protect their chore TODO list, and allow them to change their photo or avatar.
Tailor your account to fit your allowance style
- • Choose a daily, weekly, or monthly allowance.
- • Schedule the day of the week, or month to give the allowance.
- • Input an allowance amount for each child.
- • Select whether you want allowances to accrue automatically or only when you approve them.
- • Give rewards for special chores or achievements.